Thursday, October 15, 2009




Here's the downtown Raleigh skyline photo I shot yesterday afternoon at dusk. Overcast, rainy conditions were nearly perfect for this kind of image. The late afternoon bluish hue in the rain clouds made for just enough separation between the buildings and sky - and the damp streets gave a nice glow from the streetlights and auto lights. I was really pleased with this shot, despite the miserably cold rain and the occasional obnoxious honking motorist. This was the last frame shot of the night.
.
.

1 comment:

  1. Roger,
    I really love this photo and was wondering if there is any way you would email the original out if we wanted. My boyfriend is an NC State Alum and I love the skyline at night and wanted to blow it up and have it made into wall art for him. Please let me know! Thanks

    ReplyDelete